Trusted by over 100,000 recruiters
Strict anti-fraud measures for complete confidence in your testing conditions.
Choose between on-demand and live proctoring depending on test requirements.
Make a fully customized assessment from scratch or use a pre-built template.
Protect your organization from fraudulent behavior
Ensure your candidates are truly qualified with VidCruiter’s fraud protection.
- Copy/paste prevented in platform
- View browser activity to detect if candidate switches tabs or screens
- Access and record video and audio for live or post-test auditing
- Include step that requires candidates to show ID to the webcam prior to test
Use time-saving proctoring tools
When live proctoring isn’t required, save time with convenient on-demand video proctoring.
- Require webcam access for candidates to record their full assessment for post-test proctoring
- Save time by only reviewing candidates that pass the test
- Review proctored tests directly in your ATS with our integrations
Unlimited assessment options
Create or upload your own assessment. Alternatively, access our partner libraries for 100s of high-quality pre-built tests.
- Assess candidates’ skillsets including typing speed, English proficiency, Excel knowledge, and script reading
- Make the process engaging and inclusive by using video-, audio-, and text-based questions
- Add time limits for each question or for the entire test
- Set score weight per question – the system will calculate the candidates’ result
Choose From On-Demand or Real-Time Proctoring
Choose how you proctor based on your requirements and capacity. Our video-based assessments allow your team to proctor in real-time or on-demand.
Give Candidates Timely Results
Set up progression criteria based on candidate scores. The system can automatically notify candidates of their outcomes when you’re ready.
Effectively Proctor Candidates on Your Terms
Proctor on-demand or live
Fraud protection measures
ID showcase and upload
Set custom scoring and time limits
Automated scoring and ranking
Proctor your own assessments